Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AIRPORTS HAIR AND OTHER STUFF

First did anyone know that you can buy wireless while you fly? This is great! Now about air travel. With unemployment what it is, I want to know who imported all these folks from outside the US to work at our airports. For those black people who complain that we don't allow enough immigration from african countries, I bet you haven't been to the airport lately.

Why do people show up looking like they just rolled out of bed? Better question, what makes them think that the rest of us want to see their under garments and the crack of their butts. Why do parents dress to kill and have the kids looking like rag muffins? And people comb your @#$%&* hair before going out in public. I know that everyone's mom told them to always wear clean underwear in case you get into an accident,and to comb your hair.

Ugly people, you have enough problems, so stop going out in public all raggedy and tore up looking. Just a hint, if you don't see the beautiful people with a nose ring, dirty jeans and a bluetoothe in their ear, that's probably not a good look. And don't forget to COMB YOUR @#$%%* HAIR!

Food -As you know the airlines don't feed you. So I leave home at 3:30 to catch a 6:00 flight to Atlanta where I have a 2 hour Layton over thinking i'll be able to find some good grits and eggs. I walk the entire concourse before I find the one place with grits and eggs, Popeye's Chicken. They had lots of what I wanted so I get in line and pay the $4.41 to the smiling face behind the counter. I know you're thinking that dope couldn't possibly have a problem with breakfast for that price. Well normally I wouldn't however my grits and eggs were yep you guessed it, cold as Siberia. Is it asking too much for hot grits and eggs? This is after all the south where at least grits originiated. I did put a suggestion in that they hire that woman who threw the grits on Al Green.

My trip is going great so far (other than the grits ). Both flights have been on time, and I didn't end up next to the 300 lb lady, so life is grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm just saying, you did not detail the cavity search that TSA may have given you. I know you would have objected unless it was Singapore Airlines which is the next best thing to being in Singapore.

As a southerner I do not understand why anyone would eat grits.